Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Still catching up!

Hello, again :) Eventually, I will catch up and this blog will be current! But for now, we're still back in September.
 
One of September's highlights was going to Mac Powell's country show with my sweet friend, Lynne. She's musically talented herself (she sang at our wedding) and she keeps me up to date on all things music. I had seen Mac Powell years ago at a Third Day concert (with Lynne, of course), but the country show was really cool because if you're not a country music fan, you will become one and also because it was at Recher Theater in Baltimore, a small venue and we got to stand right up front!
 
Mac
 
 
 

Loved meeting Mac Powell...so sweet and genuine..and SO talented!
AND, get this...Lynne, Lyle (Lynne's little bro), and I are going to a Third Day concert at the end of February! Awesomeness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment