Sunday, September 2, 2012

Labor Day Weekend: Part 2

Saturday was a pretty laid back day.  Since the kids went to bed late on Friday night, we all slept in (I cannot tell you how much I LOVE that my kids will sleep in!)

On Saturday afternoon, we ran some errands in Annapolis.  We went to Michael's for picture frames for Ethan's "big boy" room (more on that to come), to Pottery Barn to see if they had anything good on sale (which they did, yay!) and to Janie & Jack to look for jeans on sale for Audrey (which they did not have, but we picked up some great sale items for Audrey to wear next summer!)

And here is a tired Audrey, trying to nap on the sofa at Pottery Barn.  She looked so cute and comfortable...I would have bought it for her if it didn't cost $2,000.

My sweet girl!

Love her!
 We finished the day with an early dinner at Noodle's & Company (one of Ethan's favorite restaurants).  They love the Macaroni & Cheese.  I'm a Penne Rosa with Shrimp girl--go there, try it, you will love it! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she fell asleep on the couch at Pottery Barn...that's so cute! She is so cute and getting so big...we miss you all!

    ReplyDelete