Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Kids Call Him "Baby Brandon"

My sister (in-law), Allison, is a child-birthing ROCK STAR!  Chris and Allison welcomed baby Brandon into the world a little after 10 pm tonight!  6.5/7 hours of labor and 25 minutes of pushing--yes, Aunt Allison is AWESOME!  We are so thankful for a smooth delivery and a healthy baby. 

Baby Brandon!!!

Chris, Allison and Baby Brandon--doesn't my sister-in-law look amazing?! She gave me permission to post this photo on the blog (and why not?  She seriously does not look like she just gave birth!) Love you guys!!!
Can't wait to introduce baby Brandon to Ethan and Audrey.  They will be in LOVE - I know I am :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats...the boys are checking out the blog with me! What a cute little baby boy and a champ of a mommy!

    ReplyDelete